top of page


Transfer Office

An office transfer refers to an agent who is going from one agency to another.

Step 1:

Notify the Arkansas Real Estate Commission: You must first notify the Real Estate Commission about your transfer. It is best practice to bring your stamped paper to our office when you visit.

Step 2:

Transfer Form: Fill out our transfer form to the best of your knowledge.

Step 3:

Payment: Payment for office transfers is $35. We accept exact cash, check or money order.

Board Transfer

A board transfer refers to an agent who is going is currently with another board who wants to transfer LRRA. The board transfer process it the same as the agency transfer process, but with a different form.
bottom of page